Should you have questions on rules or which class your car should be in, feel free to contact us for help.
Rules highlights at a glance. You’ll find info on classing and what is allowed for each class.
- Vehicles with total Classing System points of 7.5 are allowed in Street class
- Tires are limited to DOT and street tires only
- The following modifications are not allowed in Street Class
- Level 2+ Front Aero.
- Level 1+ Rear Aero.
- Level 2+ Rear Wing.
- Lightweight aftermarket parts. (Replacements for OEM parts that are less than 90% of the weight of the OEM component)
- Aftermarket body panels.
- Any interior removal (unless necessary for safety equipment).
- Vehicles with total Classing System points up to 11 points may compete in the Street Modified Class.
- Level 1 R-Compound Tires are permitted in this class
- Level 1-2 Street Tires are permitted in this class
- The following modifications are not allowed in Street-Modified Class:
- Level 3+ Front Aero
- Level 3+ Rear Wing
- Forced Induction
- Level 2+ R-Compound Tires
- Vehicles with total Classing System points up to 14 points may compete in the Race-Modified Class.
- All DOT stamped tires are permitted in the Race-Modified class.
- Unlimited cars are just that. Unlimited, and are required only to conform to the safety and conduct rules
Find our 2021 Season rules
Hit the link to see our ruleset.